May 5, 2017
Putnam County YMCA will be hosting a Swim Officials Training on June 4th 2017.
Level 1 9:30-12:30 (new and renewals of level 1) - Level 2 1-3pm
Our swim team is in need for additional trained officials so please consider participating!
You must register on line following directions below to be registered for the class. Registrations will not be accepted the day of the class. Fee for the class should be paid to instructor the day of the class. Upon completion of certification, any Putnam County Officials will be reimbursed by the Swim Team.
Please contact Amanda Schroeder for additional questions or problems registering on-line firstname.lastname@example.org or call the YMCA directly.
How to Register for YMCA Swim Officials Classes
- Go to www.yexchange.org and sign up for an account. You will receive an email confirmation (this may take a few days) and you will be able to access online registration.
- To register online:
- Log in to yexchange.org
- Go to Leadership and Career Development (LCDC)
- Go to LCDC
- Catalog and Schedule
- Search for Class Availability
- Type in the following in course name: Swim Official or Administrative Official
- AND/OR use zip code: 45895 then scroll to bottom and hit “Search.”
- Select the appropriate class and register.
YOU MUST REGISTER THROUGH YEXCHANGE PRIOR TO CLASS. INSTRUCTOR CAN NOT REGISTER YOU!